This kingdom needs nothing less than a revolution. It needs a leader, a hero.
- Walter from Fable III
With chaos in Egypt that will likely spread to other middle eastern countries, it is somewhat vain to focus on business and photography. Nations rise and nations fall, but the Truth remains. This is my testament.
I want to avoid saying, "I'm starting this pattern where I take photos and upload them every month and you get to see the results." Because despite the lack of online photo blogs, I don't really want to make a commitment that I'm not sure I'll keep.
I wanted to start making short films that were exactly 2 minutes each that had some sort of obvious theme. Here is the first:
I'm very excited to make the next one eventually, but like I said, the problem is creating a deadline for being creative. This is not a client's deadline, this is me in my freetime, so words like "eventually" or "perhaps" get used a lot. So perhaps this is a series of photos from the past few days, and eventually there will be more.
Taste and see that the LORD is good. This is my testament.







No comments:
Post a Comment