3/6/11

$20 Lenses

A LENS FOR TWENTY DOLLARS???
SAY WHAT????

I perused the pawn shop Friday to see how much I need to save up to buy a new weapon of mass destruction, and instead it was the sign that said "All Lenses $20.00" that caught my eye. Well, that and an uzi for only $300. But I happened to have $20 and did not have $300.

You may question whether or not a lens at a pawn shop is worth $20. And I'm still wondering as well. The one that I picked up is a sigma manual 39-80 mini-zoom that has a unique macro zoom separate from the standard zoom. It takes longer to manually focus with this lens because the macro has to be used on any subject within 5 feet, but it offers nice depth, if that's something you like.



Either way, it was only twenty bucks and it's fun to mess around with. I hope to take more photos with it of subjects that are a bit less active soon!


I'm Garrett Moldrem, I shop at pawn shops for deals. I've only hawked 1 thing before. 
This is my testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment